Final GoFundMe Update (+ Shoutouts)

[tweet_dis2]Final GoFundMe Update (+ Shoutouts)[/tweet_dis2]

Our GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 for a new studio has officially come to an end. How did we do? Pretty good! We’ll discuss the campaign and give shoutouts to those that contributed in our final push.

************************
Visit Our Website: http://www.humanistreport.com/
Follow Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/HumanistReport
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/humanistreport
Support the Show: http://www.humanistreport.com/support.html
Become a Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/humanistreport
Download Our Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/humanist-report-podcast-episode/id1012568597?i=345667843&mt=2

************************
Help Us Grow by Using These Links to Shop (We Earn Commission):
Support Us by Shopping on Amazon! Bookmark this Link:
Sign Up for a FREE 30-Day Trial to GameFly:
Try Lootcrate if You’re a Geek or Gamer:
Web Hosting for Only $3.95 with HostGator:

************************
The Humanist Report (THR) is a progressive political podcast that discusses and analyzes current news events and pressing political issues. Our analyses are guided by humanism and political progressivism. Each news story we cover is supplemented with thought-provoking, fact-based commentary that aims for the highest level of objectivity.

This article was originally posted on UC7Q4rvzJDbHeBHYk5rnvZeA

1. un mog 3 months ago

Wootwoot, Im there too. Too bad you didnt get to the 10k though.

2. dinosaws 3 months ago

Titus… Where are you?

3. Mayra 3 months ago

Good work everyone!!!

4. Mary Hackney 3 months ago

I think a lot of people would have donated more if they could. I know that I, as an alumni of WVU and a coal miner's daughter from the area, I've adopted Paula Jean as my main monthly go to donation. I wish you well and you are doing AMAZING work, but my focus is to get Paula Jean to the Senate instead of that Blue Dog .. Won't even mention his name.. Joe.. M… Cough cough

5. debunkingdebunkers 3 months ago

If I would be known I would've donated.

6. Dakotah Hutchinson 3 months ago

Am poor white boy
    Go fund me on http://www.Fundwhiteboyswithjobs/com

7. Isaac Koenen 3 months ago

It's weird and also awesome to hear Mike say my name out loud.

8. Time to ban "Go fund me".

9. Paul Berevoescu 3 months ago

NICE E-BEGGING

10. El Mission 3 months ago

Way to go, Mike! Stay strong and keep up the good work, my brother!

11. Tom Faranda 3 months ago

Goal was 10K and you "almost " made it by getting just past 5K?

12. Michael Daly Artist 3 months ago

You’ve been through hell and a rollercoaster – congratulations on meeting the challenges and getting this support boost – you and your team (do you even have such?) deserve award.

13. JustASkyline 3 months ago

I didn’t donate anything. I feel bad and now I’m going to donate all my life savings.

14. The Sparkle Zone 3 months ago

Titus Assle? I'd seen names that silly… And worse.

I've got a book on my desk written by 'Dick Butz' It's about 'woodworking'

15. The Sparkle Zone 3 months ago

Huzzah! God bless!

16. frosty buckets 3 months ago

Looks really good man ✊✊✊

17. Matthewtrains 3 months ago

i wish someone could support me on some sort of gofundme campaign lol

18. Conservative Mexican 3 months ago

So the free market and capitalism does work!!

19. Maxy Aedo 3 months ago

I can't wait to see the new studio.

20. O SAPHIA! 3 months ago

Congratulations on this awesome achievement, definetly deserved.

21. Erik Vera 3 months ago

The slightly quiet clap track gives the feeling of ' meh who cares'

22. Anonymous H 3 months ago

You help us with news so we helped you for your studio. Best wishes, keep it up.

23. Nonofya Bidnez 3 months ago

It's awesome to see what you're channel has become over the years.
    You now get as many views as you used to just in the first few minutes of upload! xD

24. mamaalaska 3 months ago

I am very proud of you young man. I look forward to your independent investigations into many topics. Not just regurgitating mainstream media talking points that lean left. You are very smart individual and I am sure that you have individuals in your life that are as intelligent as you are and I might submit maybe even a little more insightful two subjects you May not be well-versed on. This makes for a very dynamic and challenging process of disseminating information that has the goal of providing solutions! I look forward to the direction you will be taking The Humanist Report! I would love to see a collaborative effort from many left voices in the independent news arena weekly discussing one topic that can help inspire your listeners to become proactive in solutions in their local and state governments! I believe if independent journalists can’t join forces in round table discussions off-line that center around problem solving issues and ask for input from your place we can and will come up with an extremely well delivered cooperative of ideas and actions. As an old woman who in her youth was an activist and organizer we did not have the tools you young people have now we certainly did not have the platforms that you have now. In the same vein we also Did not have the challenges that you all have a.k.a. mass surveillance, mass interference, mass labeling of Americans who do not support Neo Liberalism as domestic terrorists. Your generation faces laws being created against the first amendment and you’re right to protest. If you protest big oil your called an economic terrorist. If you protest Wells Fargo again you an economic terrorist these are not just words and labels these have consequences. At trumps inauguration over 200 people were Kettled mini were reporters and most were just innocent bystanders who are now still facing 45 years in prison and $25,000 fines. For going to the women’s march against Trump. Democracy demands diligence democracy demands that we stand together and defend our constitutional rights. This does not mean it will be easy it’s certainly doesn’t mean that there will not be casualties whether it be being silent spy prison or fines or even death but that cannot be a deterrent. United we stand divided we fall. We must stop treating regular Americans who identify as Republicans as some kind of virus we must engage with love and facts and common ground. Healthcare jobs minimum-wage attached to inflation. There are many issues that both Democrats Republicans and independent voters all agree on we must stop being manipulated by the mainstream media Twitter and Facebook to sing our fellow Americans as an adversary. Yes there are groups within all of these groups that are extreme and toxic those are not the Americans that I am speaking on I’m speaking on the 95% of Americans that may disagree on certain topics but they agree more on topics that affect their day to day lives. I believe the show can’t accomplish much in bridging that gap. We cannot isolate other Americans it will only lead to the downfall of all Americans and more importantly to the downfall of our nation.

25. Treemike 1000 3 months ago

Congrats!

26. Can your next video be on free energy hiding in plane sight? It’s a new topic being exposed now that we know Commercial jet airliner’s are not using Jet fuel as the manufactures claim! and…Tesla tech is behind it.. Research: JoneS Senoj I’m a Industrial Designer and I believe this guy is on to something huge… All these wars stop if we
    can expose free energy already set up all around us….Hint: The old World Trade Center‘s, the new World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty, the Washington Monument, the Eiffel Tower, Radio and cell towers, thousands more