Infographic Labels Children “Hamas Weapons Of Terror”

[tweet_dis2]Infographic Labels Children “Hamas Weapons Of Terror”[/tweet_dis2]

A stunningly ridiculous infographic paints children as terrorist.

Here’s How You Can Support Our Show & Independent Media!
▶ Check Us Out On Steemit ▶ http://bit.ly/2H99uTF
▶ Become a PATRON ▶ https://www.patreon.com/jimmydore
▶ Become a Premium Member ▶ http://bit.ly/JDPremium
▶ Upcoming Live Shows ▶ http://bit.ly/2gRqoyL

The Jimmy Dore Show Online Store- T-shirts, Mugs & More: http://bit.ly/shopTJDS

Subscribe Here ▶ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TYTComedy

Full audio version of The Jimmy Dore Show on iTunes ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-jimmy-dore-show/id390071758

Join our community by liking, commenting and sharing to help us reach a wider audience. Keep it positive!

Jimmy Dore on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/Jimmy_Dore
Stef Zamorano on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/miserablelib
Ron Placone on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/RonPlacone
Edited by Arno Bolbolian ▶ https://twitter.com/Arneasy

ABOUT THE JIMMY DORE SHOW:
The Jimmy Dore Show is a hilarious and irreverent take on news, politics and culture featuring Jimmy Dore, a professional stand up comedian, author and podcaster. With over 5 million downloads on iTunes, the show is also broadcast on KPFK stations throughout the country. It is part of the Young Turks Network– the largest online news show in the world.

This article was originally posted on The Jimmy Dore Show

1. The Jimmy Dore Show 3 months ago

Next LIVE Show July 1 Portland Or.– July 15 Chicago Il.– July 27 Burbank Ca. Tickets Here:http://bit.ly/2hFl95h

2. ihartevil 3 months ago

Ron and Jimmy even before the moths I was having physical problems I was being gaslighted on

That is why I was going to unburn the bridge Marc did with me that pain has gotten worse

I wasn't planning on bringing that up because I thought I would make it to 2018 having to wait until 2019 isn't happening

If cenk would just give me that list of good hospitals in Boston my friend might be able to take me there

I am desperate and you are all ha bisky

3. Yuri muckraker 3 months ago

Israel really epitomizes the phrase banality of evil or normalizing the unthinkable and Jonathan Swift with his sharp satire 'a Modest Proposal' would have a field day if he was alive and covering the brutal oppression Israel and its allies and apologists inflict on Palestine.

4. Mark Davidson 3 months ago

Wow, delivery on burning tires, dont you know how hard they are to fix! Lol! Profoundly affecting then caught off guard with merciful comic relief. Groundbreaking dark comedy. Without laughter insights into our world are soo sad, somtimes almost unbearable. Its no wonder self-gratifying ignorance and delusions are the norm these days. Thanks for being a voice us! This channel is also a great source of inspiration for me, the issues brought up here, the Integrity of the arguments made, sometimes cringe-worthy but always worth watching and sometimes, some moments are also breathtakingly brilliant funny! This channel has courageously come so far, deserves an award to say the least.

5. AR A 3 months ago

Jews are such hateful cunts.

6. ben dover 3 months ago

they breed like rats anyway

7. CiCi Cary 3 months ago

will i soon need a concealed carry license for carting around my wire cutters?

8. Anonymous 3 months ago

#Cunts have a child on their infographic and label it a weapon of terror??!!!!! Maroons!

9. Haithem El-Zabri 3 months ago

thank you for pointing out what people should be aware and conscious of but are so dumbded down by american mainstream media and zionist propaganda.

i'm sure you're getting a huge backlash from this; thank you for being courageous enough to say this!

10. Nour Saleh 3 months ago

Zionism is against humanity

11. Boy, Israel is a GREAT ally huh?

Thanks, Israel.

12. m h 3 months ago

Dam evil arson kites lmao

13. Luther Beckett 3 months ago

The 'Arson Kites' – I have my new band name… But BiBi will probably sue me…

14. David Johnson 3 months ago

Burning tires are used as a smoke screen so they won't get shot so easily

15. bigraviolees 3 months ago

A right winger Trump radical fool would have us fire on Mexicans if they came thru so of course they CANT see that you don't murder people crossing s border. Even if they are throwing rocks. OMG the horror of a rock. , break out the RPGs

16. David B 3 months ago

Israel is back to it's "Palestinian = Terrorist" trope that they trot out every time they commit war crimes

17. Sho Defektiv 3 months ago

Macaulay Culkin can turn anything into a weapon of terror, paint, a door knob, water, firecrackers in a pot

18. Atmost11 3 months ago

The big tough Israeli IDF soldiers would be no match for Palestinian arson kites if it were not for all the free handout money from US taxpayers.

19. nancy strickland 3 months ago

For god sakes I own 3 different pairs of wire cutters. Plus I love kites. My 7 year old grand-daughter loves to collect rocks. I guess were just a fun loving terrorist family!! I guess it helps that were white.

20. Parma Violets 3 months ago

And you dare to call me a terrorist, while you look down your gun…

21. Angel Gd 3 months ago

The MSM has been an ally to Terrorism for a long time now. In fact they are akin to the Propaganda arm of the Government at this point. People literally excuse it by saying well that's not all they are, they report the truth sometimes. That's not Journalism. What a ridiculous tweet. People eat it up, some because all they care about is an agenda, others who just eat what's fed to them mindlessly and sadly many of them are not dumb people (arguably). I'm convinced we're fucked, at least until there is an actual revolution. If the CIA/Bezos connection doesn't concern many, and it doesn't, then one could argue the nation is has become subservient, petty and weak. When you think of what the founders of the nation did for their freedom, it was all downhill from there and will take backbone that isn't widespread at this time..

22. Frank Salvo 3 months ago

Hi Jimmy. I love you. That's why I must remind you to take new risks. The key to a great routine is to make it less routine. Time to take it to the next level!

23. Gabi Beniashvili 3 months ago

Lies! More Lies Progressive are lining up with Hamas terrorist hand with
    hand…pathetic…peaceful protest because Gaza has vast history of peaceful protests… oh wait
    the cant protest because they will be shot if protest anything but Israeli "Occupation" what
    joke this program is… nothing about Hamas its all Israeli fault….and this your news! this idiotic this is what is…fools every last one of them!….

24. Know Thanks 3 months ago

"What we need to stand up and say is that not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11."
    "I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation."
    "this is an open wound. And what Americans need to understand is that they did it. They did it. And if they do understand that, Israel's going to disappear. Israel will flat-ass disappear from this Earth."
    "The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition. And at that point the reaction is rage. First disbelief, and then rage."
    ~ Alan Sabrosky PhD, Director of Studies US Army War College

25. Kathryn P 3 months ago

They burn the tyres so it blocks the Israelis view. So they can't be murdered.

26. Pankus 3 months ago

Well at least you guys have stopped calling them 'Peaceful Protesters', I certainly agree that the response of the Israeli forces is barbarous… But I do wonder how long it would before you demanded someone do something about a group of people throwing stuff at you…?

27. Ken Jerome 3 months ago

Zionism is a mental disorder.

28. Trina Neal 3 months ago

I bet they have banana peels.

29. michael nola 3 months ago

IDF, don't forget about hands that can be turned into fists, and feet that can kick out, ala Chuck Norris.

30. Neutral Moose 3 months ago

With that logic, they must think that all the local terrorists who go into schools with AR15s and murder the kids are justified, because it was the schoolkids fault!

31. Angel Symmetrika 3 months ago

You conveniently forget that the Palestinians had no problem sending kids with suicide vests into Jewish nightclubs. When the Palestinians still had missiles, they shot them at civilians every damned day. Israel is finally tired of this crap and are stomping with the big boots. Go Israel!

32. FUCK GOOGLE 3 months ago