MSNBC’s Owner Donates To Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez OPPONENT!

[tweet_dis2]MSNBC’s Owner Donates To Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez OPPONENT![/tweet_dis2]

New report reveals that NBC Universal donated to Joe Crowley just weeks before the election, almost like they may have feared an upset or something…

Here’s How You Can Support Our Show & Independent Media!
▶ Check Us Out On Steemit ▶ http://bit.ly/2H99uTF
▶ Become a PATRON ▶ https://www.patreon.com/jimmydore
▶ Become a Premium Member ▶ http://bit.ly/JDPremium
▶ Upcoming Live Shows ▶ http://bit.ly/2gRqoyL

The Jimmy Dore Show Online Store- T-shirts, Mugs & More: http://bit.ly/shopTJDS

Subscribe Here ▶ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TYTComedy

Full audio version of The Jimmy Dore Show on iTunes ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-jimmy-dore-show/id390071758

Join our community by liking, commenting and sharing to help us reach a wider audience. Keep it positive!

Jimmy Dore on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/Jimmy_Dore
Stef Zamorano on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/miserablelib
Ron Placone on Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/RonPlacone
Edited by Arno Bolbolian ▶ https://twitter.com/Arneasy

ABOUT THE JIMMY DORE SHOW:
The Jimmy Dore Show is a hilarious and irreverent take on news, politics and culture featuring Jimmy Dore, a professional stand up comedian, author and podcaster. With over 5 million downloads on iTunes, the show is also broadcast on KPFK stations throughout the country. It is part of the Young Turks Network– the largest online news show in the world.

Photo Credit: “The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien”, © 2009 Ryan Olsen, Flickr | CC-BY

This article was originally posted on The Jimmy Dore Show

1. HiThereImFootloose 2 months ago

Love you jimmy!

2. Caroline Siegel 2 months ago

JIMMY I USED TO HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU. BUT YOUR SHOWS START TO SUCK AND YOU ARE STINKING TO HIGH HEAVEN. THAT PROGRESSIVE BUG EYE LATINA BITCH IS FUNDED BY SOROS. SO YOU ARE WRONG ON THAT PROGRESSIVE BITCH. SHE IS NO MORE PROGRESSIVE THAT SANDERS WHO HAS TAKEN A RETIREMENT HOME TO RIG THE PRIMARIES. SO BECAUSE YOU MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU ARE NOT RIGHT. AND YOU WOULD TAKE THE $30.000 IF IT WAS OFFERED O YOU. YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN MADCOW DISEASE WHO TOOK MONEY FROM FUSION GPS TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT THE FAKE DOSSIER. AS TO YOUR HELPERS NEVER SAW A BUNCH OF SOCIALLY MISFIT HIPPIES IDIOTS. ESPECIALLY THE FAT COW WHO THINKS SHE IS SO FUNNY. SHE SUCKS. I NEVER WATCH YOUR SHOWS ANYMORE. USED TO THINK YOU ARE WITTY AND CLEVER. NOW YOU SUCK. YOU ARE LAME AND DEPLORABLE.

3. Frank Pugliese 2 months ago

sorry guys, id screw every one fo you over for a 30k a day job.

4. janicem2854 2 months ago

I'm not voting for none these jack ass. Republicans or democrats. The whole country can go down in flames for all I care. I vote for Yahawashi!

5. D N 2 months ago

They're trying desperately to buy influence

6. Ben DC4L 2 months ago

MSNBC just as big of crooks as Fox and CNN to hell with them and people are waking up!

7. Joshua Mueller 2 months ago

I'm a gay person and a nerd.. and i think Rachel Maddow is nuts. Yea maybe report on the russia shit a little.. BUT… WHAT ABOUT PUERTO RICO!? And so many other issues?! Shes a nut case.

8. adgtheone 2 months ago

Dammit, Jimmy, yer startin' to make me like MSNBC!!!

9. Torontopia 2 months ago

Phil Donahue is the BEST! I love that guy!

10. adam kovelesky 2 months ago

Hay Jimmy, just tell Chris Hays he isn't worth the space & time he takes up!!!!!!

11. Yasmine R 2 months ago

Republicans and corporate Democrats are shaking they know We the people are sick and tired and Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are speaking truth to power Republicans and corporate Democrats can see the progressive movement building up and they want to kill it

12. morris west 2 months ago

Are you for that communists moron?

13. x Z 2 months ago

Jimmy quoting Carlin made my day

14. Christopher Terry 2 months ago

lexandria Ocasio-Cortez doesn't know what shes talking about and needs to be stopped for the safety of the country!

15. Intellectual Trumpster 2 months ago

SHES SO STUPID

16. pilates68 2 months ago

AOC might be a Trojan horse. She seems too perfect, too polished, too……well….Disney. The DNC knows all too well that Bernie Sanders democratic socialism reached millennials far better than doner class Hillary. The Democrats need to present this face, speaking this rhetoric, without ever intending to actually draft policy post election. Joe Crowley, I suspect, was either told to stand down or that election was rigged as was Bernie's primary against Hillary Clinton.

17. Eric Brooks 2 months ago

Let's not get fooled again folks..
    Please take a much closer look at Ocasio-Cortez.. Go to the 6:13 mark at the following video link where Ocasio-Cortez says emphatically that she would vote for the DNC candidate in 2020. When asked if that included Hillary Clinton as in 2016, Ocasio said, “Yes. We absolutely have to support the Democratic nominee against President Trump, absolutely, without question.”

18. Andre Abreu 2 months ago
  19. trev moffatt 2 months ago

When Left-wingers piss off the establishment – they're doing something right. If NBC backed Cortez I'd get suspicious

20. nicholas darraugh 2 months ago

He said if he sees Hayes he's going to tackle him and steal his 5000$ suit!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stoppppp hysterically laughinggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Jimmy Dore at his best ✌

22. Ricky Coleman 2 months ago

LOL!!! Thats a great start…. A good person… Jaaa Jaaa

23. aaroncalgary 2 months ago

God Bless Jimmy!!

24. MWcrazyhorse 2 months ago

Does progressive equal socialist now?

We know where that ends. Even worse Ocasio is a bimbo.

25. Shaun Hauser 2 months ago

Progressive ideas/policies are simply one thing that every human being simply wants. THE RIGHT ONES! Except the people who might not be AS rich if we lift each other up.
    Lets drop the cult ideology, and simply agree that…
    Healthcare for all – Ending the Drug War – Stop bombing other Countries – Educate the Children (and ourselves!) is a great start for the USA. Expect a change of tune from Rep/Dem's once the wave of votes support common sense & DON'T TRUST THEM! Just waive goodbye

26. Bushes 2 months ago

WTF?!?! I don't watch Jimmy for a while and I come back and I'm UN-fucking-SUBSCRIBED for a SECOND time!!! Hey YouTube, why don't you do me a favor and let ME decide what I want to subscribe to or not and quit trying to do it for me you fucks!

27. Etheoma 2 months ago

Eh I would sell my soul for $30k a day, but like for year. thats $10.92 million, that's enough. Then I would completely call myself out along with the company I was working for, hopefully after doing that I could set up my own show and tell the truth. Could anyone really blame me if it started at 10.92 million a year. Really I would expose myself at the end, but in a way where I could still make a living wage doing an online show, put the 11 million in various safe investments and just not have to worry about the future.

28. Robert Covarrubias 2 months ago

MSMBC is a corrupt organization. All they care is for money, they will sell their souls to the devil for money. Rachael Maddow and Christ Hayes are a bunches of Jerks. They do not care about the country they love money too money. Both of them are friends of the devil. What else can I say?

29. Robert Winninger 2 months ago

what corporation bought the Young Turks?

30. Gus Holguin 2 months ago

Give your money away fool you both suck hahaha

31. foreigner fan 2 months ago

MSNBC is so blatantly corrupt

32. Peter Miller 2 months ago

at least these filthy communists are out in the open now. is it any wonder msnbc constantly undermines our president with their fake news and foundationless accusations. let this communist cock roach waste his money on this loser.

33. MC Ride 2 months ago

Jimmy Dore is "not bought". lmao. He just spews out the same shit that TYT says.

34. MC Ride 2 months ago

I told you idiots Ocasio-Cortez is weak willed and an actual corporate democrat. I knew this as soon as the left-wing media started praising her. Left-wing media is just setting her up to be another Obama.

35. Jimmy was on such a roll about "balls" that, when he mentioned seeing Chris Hayes next, I was anticipating that he was going to say something like "show him my balls"! LOL

36. Ricardo Alarcon 2 months ago

Howdy howdy Ron. Wtf

37. Patrick van meter 2 months ago

I think 70% of the people would vote for Cortez if she would come up with a name that doesn't even resemble Socialism. Many people still think it is the same as communism.

38. LadyYvaJ 2 months ago

Hey Jimmy at least when I hear your voice, I don't feel myself inclined to throw something. Chris Hayes has always annoyed me to tears with his voice….listening to him is torture.

39. Steve Hartline 2 months ago

Who cares? The system is broken and corrupt. Anyone who willfully joins the DEMs these days is just another future cog in the two party wheel that either serves the 10% or the 1%. To use your analogy Jimmy, if one wasn't corrupt at MSNBC theywould leave or get fired. AO-C seems sweet and sincere, but its a matter of WHEN not IF before she becomes Maddow or Hayes like. Somebody convince me otherwise. It will take blood of a revolution to change things.

40. Ruben Ligon 2 months ago

DNC is so terrified of her. Might make all independents and even GOP vote for her in Nov

41. Mike Dunn 2 months ago

Wait… did Jimmy Dore just say "Chris Hayes is a fucking piece of it"? He says fucking then censors himself on the word shit? That's different.

42. Mike Dunn 2 months ago

Preach about these wars until they're all over and every last fucking US soldier is home.

43. Noel 2 months ago

Lol didn't expect that ending.

44. Suzette Wright 2 months ago

If you haven't read Chris Hedges masterpiece: DEATH OF THE LIBERAL CLASS. Do yourself a huge favor and read it!

45. keimo2007 2 months ago

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez = Gary Johnson's second coming.

46. Jorge Lazarini 2 months ago

"And if I ever see Chris Hayes again I'm gonna tackle him and steal his $5,000 suit"…. best part of the whole video.